- Keeps the head in a more upright and natural position (slightly higher and parallel comb).
- Keeps the eyes level and looking down the rib (makes shooting more accurate).
- The toe is turned out and has some positive pitch which keeps it snugly in the pocket and reduces cant . (helps with comfort and also helps keep the eye and rib aligned).
- I closed the grip for smaller hands and added a palm swell, which makes it feel good in your hands.
- I also put a roll over type cheek area on the comb (much more comfortable to your cheek).
- I chose the Limbsaver butt pad because it absorbs recoil very well.
Put all this together and you have a very comfortable stock that does not kick or slap you. The result:
Taking the pain out and putting the fun in.
The stocks I have fit Remington 870 pump 1100&1187 semi automatic 12ga , 16ga , and 20ga STANDARD WEIGHT shotguns.
They DO NOT fit 20ga LT & LW 870 &1100 models because these models have a smaller frame.
If you do not know the difference you can email me at email@example.com
Please specify whether you are using the pump or semi auto because they are slightly different, and also indicate whether you shoot LEFT or RIGHT handed.
Now available at a special introductory price for a limited time.